My wife Adrienne and I have been married since 2011, and have built a busy life for ourselves. We live in Wildwood with our daughter and eldest, Amelia (born in 2013), and our 3 boys – Brendan (2014), Ryan (2017) and Chase (2019). Peace and quiet is a rare commodity in the Eifler house, but we're soaking these years up.
I love sports. Like any good native St. Louisan, I'm an avid Blues and Cardinals fan, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a bigger fan of Mizzou sports. I coach my daughter's softball team, and 2 of my sons’ basketball teams. In the highly unlikely event that I’d ever have a free weekend day, I'd put a few racks of ribs on my smoker, Cardinals game on in the background, and drink a cold beer or two out on our porch. And play some catch with my kids in the yard.
I'm passionate about our business and the impact and importance of the work we do. Many times I've been among the first to know a client was expecting a child, or that a client was thinking about retiring, or that a loved one passed away. These close personal ties with my clients are what I value most.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- University of Missouri, Columbia - BSBA, FInance
Who I Work With
- I have clients in their 20s and clients in their 90s, and each individual/family has their own unique circumstances and challenges I enjoy helping with.
- More often than not, the two demographics that people fall into when we begin working together are:
- People approaching or just beginning retirement. There are endless options and ways to put the many pieces of the puzzle together in this stage of life, and I enjoy helping do so in a way that makes them the happiest. Everyone is different.
- Mass affluent families with kids at home. People who are busy with work and the hustle and bustle of evenings & weekends, who want a hand making sure they're doing the right things with their money and planning for their future.