- My wife, three daughters and I are very close with our extended families, so we spend a lot of our free time with our parents, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephew.
- My personal interests are hunting, fishing, cooking, home remodeling and landscape projects, Cardinals, Blues and Mizzou football & basketball.
Areas of Focus
- Financial Planning - building a plan to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Retirement Planning - developing strategies to enable clients to retire while meeting their financial objectives
- Post Retirement Wealth Management - consistently working with clients to ensure that we have the right balance between their lifestyle and long term goals
- Investments - continuously collaborating with clients to identify their risk profile in conjunction with their goals to recommend the most suitable securities
- Insurance - understanding what is most important to a client and then offering them reasonable options to protect against loss
- Missouri State University - Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Lindenwood University - Masters of Business Administration, Management