Jessica Brown, CRPC
Private Wealth Advisor
- Personal life - I have been married to my husband Chad for 17 years. We have two boys, Carson and Cooper. Carson is a Freshman and Cooper is in 5th grade. We also have a dog, Max.
- My family loves to spend time outdoors, no matter what time of year. Each season brings us something new to explore outdoors. We love to hike, play in creeks, swim in lakes, and fish. My boys (including my husband) love to ride dirt bikes, hunt, wakeboard, and are active in soccer and basketball. They keep me on my toes with their adventures.
- My personal interest include cooking, baking (especially birthday cakes), and running/walking (you have to run to enjoy the goodies of baking). I currently volunteer for the Lincoln County R3 Education Foundation, serve on the nominating committee for Cuivre River Board of Directors, and help coach 5th grade boys volleyball.
Areas of Focus:
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Investment Management
- Budgeting and Money Management
- University of Missouri Columbia - BA Political Science
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor - CRPC