My main interest is anything involving my three children! Beyond that, I enjoy running, gardening, reading and writing.
Areas of Focus
- Tax - working with clients to minimize their tax burden during all phases of wealth accumulation, asset sale and distribution
- Financial Planning - building a plan to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Retirement Planning - developing strategies to enable clients to retire while meeting their financial objectives
- Post Retirement Wealth Management - consistently working with clients to ensure that we have the right balance between their lifestyle and long term goals
- Investments - continuously collaborating with clients to identify their risk profile in conjunction with their goals to recommend the most suitable securities
- Insurance - understanding what is most important to a client and then offering them reasonable options to protect against loss
- Truman State University - Bachelor of Science - Business Administration - Finance, Bachelor of Arts - Economics, Masters of Accountancy
- Washington University - Masters of International Affairs
Tax services provided by Sarah Burkemper, CPA.